Phoenix – Warehouse District
What is Galvanize?
Galvanize is the Learning Community for Tech. We believe in creating easy access for anyone who has the drive and determination to jump into the tech world, especially in entrepreneurship, engineering, and data science. Our campuses are home to students, startups, investors, mentors, and other people who are engaged and excited to level up their skills.
How much is Membership?
- Seat: $249
- Desk: $399
- Suite: From $1500 – inquire here.
What are Galvanize’s Amenities?
- 24/7 Campus Access
- High Speed WiFi
- Unlimited copy and printing
- Phone Booths and huddle rooms
- 4 Conference Rooms (unlimited use)
- Event Space
- Reception and Postal Service
- Boxcar Coffee & Assortment of Teas
- Fruits & Light Snacks
- Access to work out of all 7 Galvanize campuses
- No Security Deposit
- Community of Mentors and Entrepreneurs
- Weekly Meetups and Networking Events
- Brand Exposure for your company throughout the building
- Mentor Office Hours and a variety of workshops and talks focused on building your business
- Community Kitchen with complimentary coffee, tea, beer and snacks
- Cafe in the atrium with grab and go breakfast and lunch sandwiches and snacks
Is There A Security Deposit?
No security deposit, you only pay monthly membership fees.
Is There A Cancellation Fee?
No cancellation fee, we only ask our members to notify us 30 days in advance.
What Is The Guest Policy?
We welcome your guests. You will receive a text message from our Front Desk letting you know your guest has arrived. We ask that you come to the Front Desk to pick your guest and give them access via the elevator. If you have a guest staying for a longer period of time, please coordinate with our member success manager.
What Event Spaces Does Galvanize Phoenix Have?
We have a number of unique event spaces that can be utilized! Galvanize creates and hosts dozens of events each week – from meetups to hackathons and everything in between. Our programming offers unique access to learning opportunities and influencers in the local tech network. Request more info here.
Is Galvanize Phoenix Dog Friendly?
Yes, dogs are welcome on our campus! We are required to have all furry friends enter and exit through the back of the building because of our cafe and health code requirements. All dogs must stay on a leash at all times unless they are inside a suite or conference room.