Join Analyze Boulder for a Special Session with Omer Trajman!
• The biggest IT infrastructure monitoring challenges facing large enterprises in today’s ephemeral and complex infrastructure, e.g. containers, virtual machines
• How IT can move from cost-center to business enabler and play a key role in driving the enterprise innovation cycle
• Recent innovations around machine learning, anomaly detection, and big data searchability that are changing IT’s organizational value
• Real world problems and use cases around IT monitoring for today’s scale: years, petabytes, and from many different sources
• Starting and running a successful analytics startup, plus driving recruitment and building culture among a fully remote workforce
The session will be followed by a general Q&A.
And as always, we’ll have plenty of great beer on tap that you can enjoy to the awesome Flatirons view from the 5th floor deck!
Live Stream Details:
Aug 4, 6:15 pm Denver (Mountain Daylight Time, GMT-06:00)
When it’s time, join the meeting from here:
Dial-in Connection [masked]
Can’t access your meeting? Get help:https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/support